Sound / Speaker problem on your Google Pixel?
* If you don't hear any sound, or hear distorted sound from your Google Pixel / Google Pixel XL your earpiece speaker might need to be replaced!
* The fine mesh which is covering the earpiece often gets clogged with dirt and oils and this blocks the sound coming from the speaker. You may fix this problem by cleaning the dirt. For advice when repairing your Google Pixel, contact the team at Fixo!Fixo Australia provides high-quality phone parts and ships the same or next business day from Australia based warehouses.
Compatible Part for Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL
Click & Collect is available!
Click & Collect is now available in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne CBD Fixo Collection Point.
*Note: You must complete your order before collecting.
How Click & Collect Works?
1. View the part(s) and check if stock available.
2. Add the part(s) to your cart and follow the steps to check out.
3. You will receive a confirmation email with the exact location for collecting.
4. Head to our Collection Point you selected and present your email and ID.
Shipping & Returns
Fixo’s mission is to get premium quality phone parts that exceed quality expectations to you the customer quickly and efficiently. For orders placed before 3PM we offer same day pack and dispatch provided we have the phone or computer parts in stock. Anything ordered after 3PM it will be sent the next business day. The Fixo dispatch warehouse and Office is closed public holidays and weekends.
Order delivery may be delayed subject to order verification issues, part / product availability or address related issues. Our priority is getting your device parts dispatched ASAP. For a speedy delivery to you in Australia we recommend requesting Express delivery at the checkout.
Brisbane Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Sydney Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Perth Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Canberra Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Melbourne Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Darwin Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Adelaide – Standard: 3 — 6 business days. EXPRESS: 1-3 business days.
Fixo accepts returns or exchanges within the first 15 days of the online purchase date. If you’re not completely satisfied with your order in that time frame, you can email us at email@example.com to receive your return label.
Fixo return must be in original packaging and with all its complementary accessories. Your product must also be returned in the same condition it was received as we do reserve the right to deny a return or proportionately reduce the refund rate. We do not refund products that have been pre-installed of any kind of outstanding physical or water damage.
Note* Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
At Fixo we cannot accept returned Phone Parts, Computer Parts & Other Parts that are in used condition or have been installed.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
We offer a 6-months limited warranty from the time of purchase. The warranty is excludes physical damage including water damage. If product meets these requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of the issue, photos of your product, and your order information.
Used products are not covered by the warranty.
Phone: 1300 962 545
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.