Do you want to replace the broken camera lens of your S20? Follow our easy step-by-step Samsung Galaxy S20 Camera Lens Replacement guide.
Let's start our procedure to replace the broken camera lens of your S20!
Step 1 Gather Necessary Tools
Gather these necessary tools to replace the camera lens of the Samsung Galaxy S20:
- Heat Gun or hairdryer
- A pair of tweezers
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Alcohol wipes
- New S20 Camera Replacement
Step 2 Power Off Your Galaxy S20
- Press and hold the side key and the volume down button.
- The shutdown menu will appear.
- Choose Power off.
Step 3 Heat The Rear Camera Glass
- Adjust the medium heat setting on your hot gun or hairdryer.
- Heat the rear camera glass for 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 4 Remove The Glass
- Use a pair of tweezers to pry up and remove the pieces of broken glass.
- Carefully remove all the parts of the broken lens with the tweezers.
Step 5 Remove The Adhesive
- Use isopropyl alcohol and alcohol wipes to remove all the adhesive from the silver plate.
- You can use a pair of tweezers to remove adhesive tape.
Step 6 Thoroughly Clean All Broken Glass Debris
- Clean all the small pieces of broken glass around the rear cameras.
- Turn on your phone and test the camera.
- Make sure there are no glass pieces inside the camera.
- Use An alcohol wipe to clean space all around the cameras.
Step 7 Install The New Lens
- Attach the new S20 Camera lens replacement.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned to replace the Samsung Galaxy S20 Camera Lens. Turn on your mobile and capture memorable moments of your life with your S20 Camera.